Monday, June 3, 2013

A mini comic

Hallo again!
Me, my sister and my brother have been reading "My cardboard life" for a while. We used to send emails with our favorite ones to each other (hallo cute Cardboard Coline, bitchy Paper Pauline and Polar Bear). Then I was following Philippa Rice on Tubmlr, mostly because she is also a crocheter! Things come and go and at some point I've totally forgotten about Phillipa Rice and her sweet creations (sorry!), but when two weeks ago I accidentally came across Soppy! It was love at first site, I am a sucker for love stories, I had to take the mini comic at home! (my first online purchase yay!)







 ^^ ♥ hook and yarn ♥ ^^



It came with two cardboard life cards and a hand written thank you note! Sooo sweet!
You can buy it here
kiss Marietta

2 comments:

  1. αχου το ξερω αυτο κ το λατρευω <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) είναι λατρευτό! απορώ πώς μου είχε ξεφύγει!

      Delete

life

    Oh lala, πέρασε ο καιρός ε; Όπως θα ταν αναμενόμενο, έχουν γίνει άπειρα πράγματα από τον Οκτώβρη -που βλέπω εδώ ότι ανανέωσα για τελευτ...