Friday, March 15, 2013

photo review: P.T.

Yesterday I came across this grammar rule:  "If + past tense => would/wouldn't + infinitive"  "The combination of the past tense and would, usually suggest that the situation is imaginary or impossible or less definite to happen....."  But definitely that's not the case of the combination of If and our Past Tense bazaar, where everything is full of imagination but most likely real and possible!!!

 Double Crochets certainly were there last weekend, and while Panagiota did her best to help, although her days are extremely full, you could meet me and our Double Crochets' goodιes, on both days. We had a great time, and the thing I really enjoyed most, was the company of the other participants!


here are some photos:

Panagiota shot this one for me <3 Do you like our little corner?

rainbow lace cuffs! 



Double Crochets ftw
we were a great team, and we laughed a lot

but mostly I was with Dimitra from "Daydream Handmade lingerie" since our stands were side by side


Smalltown Girl (adoration)

Sweet Onion 

Loonies and Dreamz and Stripes and Buttons

Renata Malavazou Vintage

just the floral skirt of Alexia ♥ 

Renata with a DCs' bow! 

La boom 

The Greener Pastures

Fabulous Cat Papers




There were also Grandmama's ReLoved, Lazy Di, Bicky Wicky bakes (nom nom bestes little sweets, I would eat anyday) and Swell Dame (of course), that I didn't get a photo of! but I love their work, so you better click on their links!
So I believe that that was it!
It was one of the awesomest bazaars I've ever been to! I liked the mood , the people, the way the bazaar was set up, the light ,the weather, that Tasos showed up, that I hanged out with Panagiota (whom I am not seeing so much anymore!!), but most of all I liked the company of the other fellow participants! they were really funny and interesting and it was awesome to chat with some of them. Nice to meet you guys!


cheers 
marietta ♥

2 comments:

  1. Όλος ο καλός ο κόσμος! Αχ μα τι ωραία πραγματα και τι κρίμα να είμαι τόσο μακριά σας!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) πράγματι όλος ο καλός ο κόσμος! χαχα ♥ που θα πάει θα μας δωθεί η ευκαιρία να γνωριστούμε και εμείς από κοντά!

      Delete

life

    Oh lala, πέρασε ο καιρός ε; Όπως θα ταν αναμενόμενο, έχουν γίνει άπειρα πράγματα από τον Οκτώβρη -που βλέπω εδώ ότι ανανέωσα για τελευτ...