Sunday, July 24, 2011

big deal!

Every time I want to post something here I really make it a big deal, I will type the text in a draft and I will try to figure out if my english are nice, I will have to decide how to sort the images out, and then sometimes the text won't be okay, and I will have to struggle with blogger and it will break my nerves, and I will have to edit the whole body in html to put proper spaces between the images... Okay okay I don't want to be grouchy, all I am trying to say is that I am missing something here!! Maybe I should just try to relax and post! A million times all this frustration keeps me from posting, and it's a pitty!
Today I just singed in to fix the problem with the images in the kip's post (don't know if you noticed,,,sorry about that!), to say hi! and share these concerns about posting!




Big kiss from me and Panagiota
the world have gone mad, have you heard about Norway?  Amy Winehouse died, we have a zillion other reasons to be miserable, but Greece is hot and the Double Crochets do try to remain swoon...!

cheers
marietta ♥

3 comments:

  1. Don't worry, your English is really good! I know how it feels to want to make everything perfect, but you are doing a great job!

    Hope you had a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Γεια σας κορίτσια! Μαριέττα γράφεις πολύ σωστά αγλικά και δε χρειάζεται να ανησυχείς καθόλου. Να γράφεις όσο πιο συχνά θέλεις είναι που έχει σημασία! Να ´περνάτε όμορφα και να σας βλέπουμε τόσο χαρούμενες όσο σε αυτές τις πανέμορφες φωτογραφίες. Περιμένουμε νέες δημιουργίες! Πολλά φιλιά!

    ReplyDelete

life

    Oh lala, πέρασε ο καιρός ε; Όπως θα ταν αναμενόμενο, έχουν γίνει άπειρα πράγματα από τον Οκτώβρη -που βλέπω εδώ ότι ανανέωσα για τελευτ...